r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Three Hysterical Horror Movie Scenes

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Three Hysterical Horror Movie Scenes

In no necessary order, these horror scenes have continued to entertain me for as long as it has been since I viewed them.  I share these with you guys for you to enjoy as I have!

Dead Alive - Zombie Baby



The Zombie Baby laughing is adorable and to think of a baby attacking you and you having to fight back at it kills me.  Baby's end is pretty stellar, too.  I think its cute!  He looks like Chunk's son!  Baby Ruth???  That is one happy little f*cker!



 Return of the Living Dead - Talking Half Corpse - It Hurts to Be Dead!


Ernie the undertaker asks the talking half corpse on the gurney why Zombies eat people and gets a reply.  "Not people, brains.", to which Ernie's reply is, "Why"?  Again, Ernie gets a reply, "The pain, the pain of being dead."  Just watch it.  She tells Ernie why, okay!!!!  



Trilogy of Terror - The Zuni Fetish Doll


I don't know why, but this has struck me funny as well as my little brother since were were really little! Ok, I do know why, because its freakin' funny! He used to call it the movie with the Woo Woo Doll in it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`