1. Tales From The Crypt Seasons 1-7 - I effing love this show. This would give me something to do other than dwelling on misery and watching serial killer shows. I would enjoy watching this in my comfy bed from the comfort of my bedroom where I don't have to talk to anyone or interact with any humans.
Someone recently referred to me as the same miserable gothic b*tch I was in high school. He would be correct. I sure as fuzuck am!
2. This...I hate people and it conveniently glows in the dark so I don't have to get up or move.
3. A Roku gives me further reason to sit in my room alone and not deal with other humans. It also gives me something to fall asleep to when I am not paying attention. Winter go away! Welcome to seasonal depression, my oldest friend.
4. I can read H.P. Lovecraft and pass out after 30 seconds. I wouldn't enjoy it, because I would never get to read the end of the story. Narcolepsy sucks.
5. Flask tampons - I can hide my booze and plug it up all in one shot. It will keep my drinks a warm 98 degrees in the New England frost. My holiday egg nog will be complete and I won't really have to get up and move. I can just watch my Roku and read H.P. Lovecraft.