r Wicked Things Horror Blog: 2013 New Dracula Series

Sunday, September 1, 2013

2013 New Dracula Series

I am eagerly waiting the new Dracula tv series that stars one of my favorite actors, Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula. If that were so, I'm glad he has centuries to score b*tches, because, I would like to take like this century, he has plenty more, but anyway here is the premise.... 



Dracula arrives in London, England, this time pretending to be or actually being, I guess, an American businessman who wants to bring modern science to Victorian London. Dracula, of course, is out for the blood of those who screwed him over hundreds of years ago, you know the whole story with the beloved wife taking a swan dive off the cliff and all that. 

Of course, Dracula falls totally in love with a gal, who is probably his dead wife, reincarnated, pretty form to the book written by another of my favorite Irishmen, besides my beloved Johnny, Bram Stoker (which by the way are my favorite flavor, I mean kind of guys.  I love Irishmen.). 

 

God, the things I would do to that man. Oh, wait, God doesn't have much to do with that, does he!?  Ok, so it begins on October 25, 2013, just in time for Halloween and will air on Fridays on CBS, whatever channel that is where you live.  The pleasure is all mine!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`