r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Ted Levine Hopes Richard Ramirez is in Hell!!!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ted Levine Hopes Richard Ramirez is in Hell!!!

Wow, the New York Post posted a quote, one of the last quotes from the last and final phone interview with Richard Ramirez, who recently died.  Richard loves Buffalo Bill just as much as I do.  Me and Richard have a few things in common, I guess.  I'm not dead, though.  I'm also not married to someone who is not in jail.  I have dated a few guys who lived in jail, though, far too many.



Richard said, “That guy on the show ‘Monk,’ I really liked him in ‘Silence of the Lambs.".  “That scene where he says, ‘It rubs the lotion on its skin,’ I really like.’’.



Ted Levine told The Post, “F--k him. I hope he’s in hell. That’s all I have to say about Richard Ramirez.”

Wow, he scares the crap outta me.  He has black eyes and his soul does not shine through them, because I think someone ate it.

Alright, so this guy got married years ago, what is my major malfunction.  Maybe I'm not screwed up enough.  I guess being a serial killer, you get a few points for being interesting, hummm????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`