r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Leprechaun St. Patrick's Day Marathon

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Leprechaun St. Patrick's Day Marathon



If you are lucky enough to have cable, tune in to your local Sy Fy Channel, because guess what boys and girls!???  There is a Leprechaun Marathon on.  Call me sentimental, but I can't seem to not get entertainment from a three foot leprechaun wreaking havoc on a town near you!


I almost named my eldest and only child after Mr. Warwick Davis, the handsome little lad who portrayed the evil little leprechaun.  He was also Willow and one of the creatures in the bank in Harry Potter.  But, alas, I thought Warwick was kind of a scary name for a baby.  Some of my other choices were Maleki and Isaac, but they just seemed to biblical to me.  Yeah....Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Now I'm going to bathe and go stare at my new appendectomy wounds.

 Did anyone ever notice that Jennifer Aniston is the star of the first Leprechaun installment?  Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`