r Wicked Things Horror Blog: 14 Nights of Halloween - Free Psycho Killer Costuming Vids!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

14 Nights of Halloween - Free Psycho Killer Costuming Vids!

One of my ever favorite subjects besides epidemic disease, cyst draining, and ghosts/the paranormal are definitely serial killers, psychos!  I am going to be posting some of my favorite serial/psycho movies (yes, more than one) and they are all free to view with no downloading or anything.  I'll try to post as many as I can in players on this page so you can just readily watch them!


I am also going to post some of the coolest cos-play/make-up/costuming videos involving serial killers and psycho so you can get some fresh Halloween and costume/horror cos-play ideas for the upcoming holiday that we all know and love as well as for conventions/costume parties throughout the year, hell yes!

Um, I warn, this might get a little tasteless and sick, but hey, what else is new.  For those of you who come to this blog on the regular or know me via the internet or especially personally, you know how that works!


Here is the classic version of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street






You can be one of Dexter's victims for Halloween.  


Check out the costume tutorial embedded in the player below.






Tiffany is involved in a tumultuous marriage with her lover doll, Charles Lee Ray (Chucky).  
She's stylish, lady-like, and psycho.  Check out this tutorial on how to become Chucky's gal, Tiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`