r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Teratoma - Tumor With Hair & Teeth - Tasty Removal!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Teratoma - Tumor With Hair & Teeth - Tasty Removal!



Teratomas arouse me.  I think this is a new fetish of mine.  A teratoma, by definition is a tumor that contains hair and/or teeth and other body parts and beautiful, sexy medical curiosities.  They can contain bone, eyes, limbs, and other interesting body parts.  A teratoma is sometimes referred to as a parasitic twin if it needs the person it grows on for any length of time to sustain life, which is always, if you want to call it life.  I don't think I want one, but watching them removed and dissected gives me arousal and satisfaction whenever I watch them!



Wow, this is an unwanted member of the family. I could watch this video all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`