1. Autoerotic Asphyxia Death - Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. The sexual practice is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper. The erotic interest in asphyxiation is classified as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association. Autoerotic Asyphixiation is when you do it to yourself; hence, "autoerotic" asphyxiation.
This has to suck for your mom when you get found especially when everyone finds out how you died. Thanks for sharing this horrifyingly disgusting pic, Cutedeadguys.com!
2. Eaten by a Shark (Shark Attack Death) - Wow, this cannot be a good way to go! At least with the whole bag over the head autoerotic thing, you are kinda enjoying yourself until you die!
3. Death by Fire - Now, I'd rather get lit on fire and die than way than drown, but its still gotta suck and be pretty horrific! This guy was sentenced to death somewhere (not sure where) and got lit on fire, ugh.
4. Death by Starvation - This woman died from Anorexia (starvation). She looks like a skeleton with skin and I have cropped out her bits, because that's just disrespectful.
5. Eaten by Schizophrenic Who Thinks He's a Vampire - Richard Trenton Chase ate this woman, because he thought his insides would disintegrate if he didn't eat people. Now, don't get the wrong idea, most Schizophrenics don't kill or eat people. I have dated several, but this one did.
Richard Trenton Chase, who died in 1980, was an American serial killer who killed six people in a span of a month in Sacramento, California. He was nicknamed "The Vampire of Sacramento", because he drank his victims' blood and cannibalized their remains. He was supposed to die in the gas chamber, but alas, it was not to be.
On December 26, 1980, a prison guard found Chase lying on his bed, not breathing. An autopsy determined that he committed suicide with an overdose of prescribed antidepressants that he didn't consume, but instead, saved over a period of weeks.
Entering the home of 38-year-old Evelyn Miroth, Chase encountered her friend, Danny Meredith, whom he shot with his .22 handgun. Stealing Meredith's wallet and car keys, he rampaged through the house, fatally shooting her as well as her six-year-old son Jason, and her 22-month-old nephew David Ferreira. As with Wallin, Chase engaged in necrophilia and cannibalism with Miroth's corpse. I hid her bits with the mosaic tool, because she's dead and that's rude.