r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Forensic Files & Evil Doctors

Monday, July 7, 2014

Forensic Files & Evil Doctors

Sorry I have not blogged in like two days if you care. Did you miss me? I didn't think so, but anyway...on to more pressing matters...


In honor of Hulu (free Hulu, not plus) being mega awesome, I am going to post the link so you can watch all the episodes on Hulu available, 19 of them, which I have been revisiting since last night

Ok, you guys can watch Forensic Files for free on Hulu here.


The Tru TV Website for Forensic Files, which has clips and maybe newer episodes form time to time, is located here.  Enjoy the blood spatter, semen samples, and DNA testing!  Oh, and there are games, sick, killer, and effin-a, that's wicked awesome!  Lordy bee, I am dysfunctional in every way!  You, too, can do fingerprint analysis in your spare time for entertainment.

They are free on regular Hulu (not Hulu plus).

My second favorite "medical doctor", because my favorite doctor of all time knows exactly who he is, is Dr. Henry Lee, only second to Dr. Michael Badin, who wasn't on this show, and that's the only thing I find wrong with it. Now, don't confuse this with my PCC, Dr. Badman, yes, seriously, that's his name. He did HBO Autopsy, which I will also link you to. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he was also on Dr. G, Medical Examiner. She's number three on my list of favorite "forensic medical doctors".

On Forensic Files for forensic medical doctors were and I will list the Wiki links so you can look up these sexy bests...

Henry Lee
Cyril Wecht
William M. Bass
Alec Jeffreys
Skip Palenik
Richard Souviron
 
Anyway, my favorite evil doctors are, not in any specific order...
 
 
 
  1. He knows who he is in a very platonic, non-sexual way - my brother from another mother, home-slice, homey, um...let's see, my internet bestie.
  2. Dr. Hannibal Lecter - (Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising, Red Dragon, Manhunter)
  3. Dr. Satan (S. Quentin Quale) - House of 1,000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects.
  4. Dr. Victor Frankenstein - Frankenstein, duh!
  5. Dr. Moreau - H.G. Wells' The Island of Dr. Moreau
  6. Dr. Evil - Austin Powers Franchise
  7. Dr. Evan Rendell aka Dr. Giggles - Dr. Giggles
  8. Dr. Frank N. Furter - Rocky Horror Picture Show
  9. Dr. Jekyll - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
  10. Dr. Herbert West - H.P. Lovecraft's Dr. Herbert West, Re-Animator

     Via Wikia: Doctor Satan is a fictional character created by Rob Zombie. He was portrayed by Walter Phelan in House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. He seems unrelated to a pulp magazine character of the same name from the 1930s and 1940s. The sinister physician's history has been told different ways by different people so many times that no one knows who he truly is and how he became to be.
      I'm sure I missed some, but those are just a few awesome evil doctors in cinema and literature.

      The Island of Dr. Moreau Audiobook by dm_50fe19b3ed3e7

      For all films I left out with evil doctors, here is a fabulous link list of free movies with "evil doctors" in them.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

      `

      `