r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Dead Silence - 2007

Friday, April 25, 2014

Dead Silence - 2007



Continuing on my weekly theme, haunted and evil dolls, I thought of this film, which I thought was pretty good and almost forgot about until I was looking up videos on haunted dolls!

Starring Donnie Wahlberg, Amber Valetta, and the ridiculously hot and pretty, Ryan Kwatten, who you might know as Jason Stackhouse from True blood, Dead Silence, a 2007 film created by the same team that made Saw, follows the story of Detective Lipton investigation of the murder of Jamie's wife (Ryan Kwatten, mmmmm).  Jamie goes back to his hometown to investigate answers regarding why and how his wife was killed.  The reason may be connected to the ghost of a murdered ventriloquist, Mary Shaw.


Oh, wait, this pic isn't even from Dead Silence, oops.  You can check out some trailers, clips, and interviews below.  I love all the main character's actors in this flick and its very creepy.  Dummies have always creeped me out even before I read R.L. Stine's Night of the Living Dummy on my way to Disney Land when I was a pregnant teenager with angry parents.  Kicker is, I could have stayed home, but its not like I could drink and party so yeah, Disney Land and morning sickness and R.L. Stine, yay!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`