r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Tim Burton's Animated Horror

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tim Burton's Animated Horror

I love Tim Burton.  Anything he touches turns to platinum.  His animated horror has brought me some of the greatest joy in the world.  Its generally appropriate for adults, little kids, and at the very least tweens, but its dark and twisted at the same time.


One of the best things about Tim Burton is that he always has Danny Elfman, who of course composed the theme music for Tales From the Crypt among many other masterpieces, do the music in his films!


I am going to share with you some of my favorite Tim Burton Film music!

The Nightmare Before Christmas - Sally's Song


The Corpse Bride - Tears to Shed 



Corpse Bride - Remains of the Day


Hummm, what do you think my favorite Tim Burton Animated Film is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`