r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Beautiful Creatures

Monday, May 27, 2013

Beautiful Creatures


I was expecting Beautiful Creatures to be much different than it was, but it wasn't bad.  It had a good ending and its probably best suited for older teenagers who can believe that the popular jock in high school is going to kiss the frumpy witch from out of town's bootie as much as he did.  Anyway, there was no sex, but plenty of mild violence and lots of sarcastic, snippy witch's and even one scantily clad, might I add.  I thought it might have a better storyline, but I guess the back-off, I don't want a boyfriend, average looking, I don't care what I look like, because I just want you to go away was much like a less hot Edward in Twilight, and I guess this time the boy was chasing the supernatural girl, good stuff.  It held my attention, and I wanted to know what was going on right up until the end.  It wasn't bad.  The adults are all pretty involved in this flick and are for the most part, not bad and on the side of the protagonist, Miss Lena Duquane.  Hummm, its worth watching if you can stand the horribly bad South Carolina accents.  Most southerners in SC don't sound like John Edwards, which even the poor excuse for a southern accent they do barely attempt to mimic.  I think I give it a B-. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`