r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Bates Motel Season Finale?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bates Motel Season Finale?

 Watch Bates Motel online at aetv.com

What did you guys who watched Bates Motel's First Season Finale think?  I don't want to mess it up for you Tivo and On Demand, I'm gonna watch it later peeps, but I was kinda shocked.  It certainly came together, but I didn't know how blatantly it was going to come together!  Insane!  I mean hot for teacher, but really, wow.  I saw it coming, but I didn't.  I know who you guys thought was next, but we were wrong, very dead wrong!

If you haven't seen it, you can watch it on A&E's website here

Does it bother anybody that August Rush is thinking homicidal thoughts?  It bothers me.  I think that's the most sinister thing of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`