r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Bates Motel A&E

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bates Motel A&E



So, I watched the new Bate's Motel Series on A&E the night before last on demand, because Comcast had it available to my super awesome surprise before it was even on last night.  The creepy dynamic between Norma and Norman was interesting, creepy! 

I think this show is gonna be good.  Norman is sort of creepy anyway and then to add to his oddness, he's got an overbearing mom who digs him a little more than she should.  I also like when a bad guy gets what's coming to him, so that was good.  I don't wanna mess up your viewing experience, though, but it was way not cheesy and was very realistically creepy, I dug it, man!



Hey, did you know that Vera Farmiga is Taissa Farmiga's (Violet Harmon from American Horror Story) big sister.  Even though they have the same last name, I probably wouldn't have put that together on my own until I stumbled upon it online.  Cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`