r Wicked Things Horror Blog: The Human Centipede

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Human Centipede

I was reluctant to watch The Human Centipede, and then I think my curiosity was stroked a bit when there was a glitch on Netflix and I couldn't watch it all the way through.  I got into 15 minutes of it, but the other night, low and behold...NETFLIX FIXED IT, YEEEEEEEEAAAA HAAAAWWWWW!!!  I watched The Human Centipede.  There was lots of drugging with needles, some scientific experimentation on people that all spoke different languages and couldn't communicate with each other.  Yeah, it was Hostel, but for the sake of science and it was only one guy. 


 Scary German guy looks like Quagmire's human embodiment with a German accent.  He was much less rapey, though.  He was not after sexy lovings.  He was after meat and tissues, so yeah, watch it.  Its pretty shocking, sick, and creepy.  This dude is truly a mad scientist, and he's effed in the big weird Quagmire head!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`