r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Halloween Countdown - Night 23 - Free Movie & Cos-Play Tutorial!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Countdown - Night 23 - Free Movie & Cos-Play Tutorial!


Tonight's movie I am going to share that you can view in the player below is, "Boy Easts Girl".  This is an adorable film about a young man's coming of age as a turning zombie, a love story, and the zombie apocalypse.  Its an Irish film, and one of my modern favorites as far as zombie flicks go! And you all might now know, but you do now. I firmly believe every man should have an Irish accent since I love them the most above all others!




Tonight, I am going to post a YouTube cos-play/Halloween make-up tutorial on how to create a comic book character/pop art look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`