1. Sphere (1988) - In the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a thousand feet below the surface, what is believed to be an alien spacecraft is discovered after a ship laying transoceanic cable has its cable cut. The thickness of coral growth on the spaceship suggests that it has been there for almost 300 years. A team made up of marine biologist, Dr. Halperin, mathematician Dr. Adams, astrophysicist Dr. Fielding, psychologist Dr. Goodman, and U.S. Navy Capt. Barnes are charged with investigation of the underwater craft. The team are housed in a specially crafted underwater environment, "The Habitat" during their research. During their investigation, they discover a large, perfect sphere in the cargo hold. It is suspended above the ground and has an impenetrable reflective, fluid surface, but not people.
2. Pirhana 3D (2010) - After a sudden underwater tremor sets free scores of the prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group of strangers must band together to stop themselves from becoming fish food for the area's new razor-toothed residents.
4. Leviathan (1989) - Underwater deep-sea miners encounter a Soviet wreck and bring back a dangerous cargo to their base on the ocean floor with horrifying results. The crew of the mining base must fight to survive against a genetic mutation that hunts them down one by one. - Written by Keith Loh
5. Deep Rising (1998) - A group of heavily armed hijackers board a luxury ocean liner in the South Pacific to loot it, only to battle with colossal, "squid-like" creatures who have taken over the ship before the hijackers came aboard.
7. DeepStar Six (1989) - While on the ocean floor, the DeepStar Six has just discovered a new and deadly alien menace.
8. Creepshow 2 - The Raft (1987) - A strange, unidentifiable blob of some weird substance in a lake eats teenagers, who have visited to swim in said lake one by one.