r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Sequel to Rosemary's Baby

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sequel to Rosemary's Baby


Look What Happened to Rosemary Baby (1976) -  Look What's Happened to Rosemary's Baby is a 1976 TV movie, and a sequel to the 1968 film Rosemary's Baby. It has little connection to the novel by Ira Levin, on which the first film was based.


Having been kidnapped and adopted by a random prostitute as arranged by the local Satanists, an adult Adrian (Andrew) must cope with the fact that he's Satan's kid, and not living up to his expectations. His mother named him Andrew, but the Satanists just won't accept that.


Rosemary is portrayed by Patty Duke and the best part of this movie is The Castavets, because Ruth Gordon is awesome! I love that her name is Minnie, Minnie Castavet. I thought you would like that Jenn Mo if you are even reading this! Minnie and Roman, such a lovely couple. None of the original cast exists in this crappy made for TV film save Ruth Gordon.


If you want my opinion in the words of my pal Dr. Blood from Dr. Blood's Video Vault, I concur with him on this subject, this film was utter sh*te. Just for the record, I'm an American, but this phrase just sums up so much, don't you agree?  Ruth is such an attractive name, don't you think?  It makes me think of the candy bar, which I hate, but Ruth, I love.  And Dr. Blood, you are my idol!



Anyway, I have posted the film for you to watch even though I thought it sucked bullocks.




I love Rosemary's Baby, but The Omen franchise is way better when it comes to the growing up experience of the Antichrist. For me, Look What Happened to Rosemary's Baby was pretty unwatchable and didn't really make much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`