Dying Light - a first-person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population.
At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning’s first light.
- Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
- Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Open World Environments - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
- Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
- Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
- Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland's proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.
Daylight introduces gamers to a procedurally generated world that replicates the horrifying nature of Daylight over and over again, but creates a different environment for each new game. Each time the player begins a new game, they experience a new world with new content and encounters; from the layout of the building and the things they seek to the events they encounter, it is never the same experience twice.
Asylum - A Psychological Horror Adventure Inspired By H. P. Lovecraft - a chilling journey through the intricate floors of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in which unimaginable atrocities have occurred in the past. Over four years in production, this horror adventure aims to marry cutting edge visuals with thrilling storytelling to give you the ultimate experience in fear.
- A mature and disturbing horror storyline that will haunt you for years to come
- High definition graphics that remain sharp on the largest monitors
- One of the biggest virtual buildings ever created for a game
- Around 100 rooms to explore in breathtaking detail
- Featuring the voice of industry veteran Josh Mandel
- Over 15 hours of gameplay estimated
Knock-Knock - There is an unusual cabin deep in the woods. It had served as a laboratory and a dwelling for three generations of Lodgers, but as of late the latest Lodger has been noticing weird changes in familiar surroundings; things are missing, noises and rattle heard. Something odd is coming out of the woods! Come night, it seems like someone's made himself at home in the twilight of rooms, attics, and cellars. You need to stay awake and sane till dawn.
- Hide! Play hide-and-seek with denizens of your nightmares.
- Don't look now! The goal of each night is to reach dawn while still sane.
- Fill in the gaps. The house aids the Lodger. You only have to fix it up and keep it in order.
- Seek. The Lodger has lost something very important. The reason for what is happening is somewhere inside. Everything that is happening can be explained, you only need to find the key and bring it to light.
- Wait. In this game you need to watch and listen carefully. Inspect and scrutinize. You only have to last until the sunrise.
- Follow the rules of the game! Of course you must first understand the game being played with you.