r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Frankenstein TV Miniseries (2004)

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Frankenstein TV Miniseries (2004)

I don't know how I missed this, but aired in 2004 was a Frankenstein mini-series starring Donald Sutherland as well as William Hurt?  I am gonna watch this tonight.  Its entitled Night 1 so I am wondering if we are missing the other part(s) of the series, hummm?  If that's the case, I will have to go seek them out.  Apparently, this adaptation sticks to form from Mary Shelley's novel, Frankenstein.  The whole series is available on Amazon & Netflix.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you liked it. It's the most accurate to the novel I have ever seen. PS. Avoid the new UK two disc version, the picture transfer is terrible. You're better off with the single disc American version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched the second part yet, but the first one was really good so I intend on posting that in another post here after I watch it. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`