r Wicked Things Horror Blog: American Horror Story - Season 3 - Tonight!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

American Horror Story - Season 3 - Tonight!

I am bummed, because I don't have FX, currently and I will not be able to watch American Horror Story's first installment of Season 3, Coven, tonight!  Argh!  But, anyway, details...

Jessica Lange, Taissa Farmiga, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy, and Sarah Paulson will return this season along with some new actresses who have joined the cast, including Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates! I'm excited. It sounds the like a great  cast and a great season.


This season's topic as the title "Coven" implies is about witches, voodoo, and witchcraft.  The setting will be "now" and the 1830's.  A New Orleans school for young witches has opened to teach the kiddies how to protect themselves from the ever looming oppression witches have experienced over the millenia.  This will be the setting and I think we are in for a kickass season!  I can't wait!  Of course, you guys will know what happens before I will, because I have to rent it after the fact, boo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was, lol! Wow, my bad there, huh. I did finally get to watch it, though, and it definitely did not disappoint!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`