r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Carrie 2013 Remake

Monday, August 19, 2013

Carrie 2013 Remake

Ok, so Carrie was redone in 2002 for TV and it was ok, closer to the book, but I don't think the magic was captured quite as well as in the original, and I don't understand why Mrs. Poole's character wasn't fat.  You can be fat and popular, I've seen it.  I went to high school.  I'm not referring to myself.  I was much thinner then and equally as unpopular.

You can check it out below! 

 

Anyway, are we excited about the new Carrie for 2013, a non-TV movie that will play at theaters starring Chloe Moretz as Carrie and Julianne Moore as her psycho religious black cloak wearing bible banging momma?  Can she outdo Patricia Clarkson in the 2002 made for TV remake of Carrie.  Patricia did a really good job, actually.  She was probably the best character in the whole film. 

Humm, I'm kind of excited to see what happens and to see if the magic can be captured yet once again???

Carrie will be released in time for this Halloween in October 2013!

Until then, go to your prayer closet and ask for the Lord's forgiveness!!!  Pray!!!

The trailer can be viewed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`