r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Another Edition of Kitchen Surgery?

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Edition of Kitchen Surgery?

For lack of any horror to watch this week, 
I present to you, kitchen surgery!

Now, this boil filled with sebum and puss is a 12-minute long edition of kitchen surgery and its beautiful.  It looks like silly string, yum!

I must insist that all kitchen surgery doctors should wear Jack Daniel's t-shirts while performing said surgery.  I question the sterility of those tweezers!  What is he disinfecting that wound with?  409, perhaps?  I think this man is now missing meat?  Oh well, maybe Dr. Trout can come over and practice liposuction on my midsection.  I have some baking soda, vinegar, and a lofty assortment of Windex in different styles and formulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`